The general conditions for planning the Ruhrtriennale 2021 are constantly changing due to the ongoing Corona pandemic. To counter this situation, we are planning the festival with comprehensive protective measures and in different variants. The health of the audience, the artists and all participants always comes first. Therefore, a comprehensive hygiene and infection control concept has been developed in close consultation with the responsible authorities and with the help of experts from the fields of medicine/hygiene/ventilation technology.
The measures that apply to the festival are presented below. These measures will be regularly adapted to the respective situation. Therefore, please inform yourself at this point about the currently valid regulations before your visit to the Ruhrtriennale.
The most important rules for your visit at a glance
Admission to all Ruhrtriennale venues is only permitted with a medical mask or FFP2 mask. In order to ensure your safe stay, masks are also compulsory at the seat. Please ensure that the mask is always worn over the mouth and nose.
For your visit to the Ruhrtriennale, a current negative corona test (max. 48 h old) or proof of immunisation through vaccination or recovery is required. Please have this proof and your identity card ready at the entrance.
If you notice any corona symptoms or have contracted COVID 19, please stay at home. We will of course refund any tickets already purchased.
- Do the pieces have breaks?
- Are there any gastronomic offers at the venues?
- Will my tickets be refunded if an event is cancelled due to Corona?
- Can I have my tickets refunded in the event of illness?
- What should I do if I suspect an infection?
- Where can I find information on the current infection situation in the Ruhr area?
- I have further questions about Corona and my visit to the Ruhrtriennale. Who can I contact?